Wednesday, March 21

My sister just got married last Sat! I can't believe that she is married!!I'll post more pictures when i got them from her. Her wedding dinner was beautiful. We were seated on long tables with candles and dim lightings. The ambience was very romantic. I was asked to give a wedding toast to my sister by her husband few days before their wedding. I must say that i have not felt so nervous for quite some time. To speak in front of all my relatives, my parents and all their friends. I was even asking myself if i prefer preaching to this...hahaa... On that night, my sister knew that i was giving a "speech" so she asked me if i was ok with it. I was so tempted to back out but decided not to do so. Thank God that the wedding toast went quite well.. my family and relatives were impressed that i could speak well publicly... cos they knew that i was a very timid person when i was young. I shareed with them how the church has helped me in this. hehee... How not to improve your public speaking skills when you have to speak to big groups all the time?


And quite a number of happenings in the past weeks...random

Water Baptism


Metamorphosis... the deco was breath-taking... thanks Gwen and team for doing such a good job in organising this!


Our last MOS... I will miss you guys :D


NE Alumni @ Daniel's place... It was wonderful catching up with you guys again :)




Scandalous..hee hee


Celebrated Yenli's birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home