Monday, January 15

I went to one of my relatives birthday dinner yesterday. It was a good time catching up with them. They were commending on how seldom they got to see me. It just dawned upon me how little effort I make in spending time with them. I have resolute to spend more time with them while I still can...

Nevertheless, God has been good in my family. My uncle who was quite a hard core non believer, who resisted Christianity for God knows how long, actually got converted! My cousin who was notorious for his addiction to mahjong also came to receive Jesus. Now he is no longer playing mahjong, people just cannot believe that he is a Christian :) This is awesome! Children of God come in all shapes, sizes, personalities and background.

My cousin, Sharon has such a strong desire for God. The whole time during our meal, she was passionately sharing her blessings with me her. She even shared with me on who she wants to bring to come to experience this love of Jesus next.



My young cousin, she is just cute and so "adult-ish" for her age. Going around the table, hunting for interesting games on our handphones to play with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home