Friday, January 12

During the staff pm, we were grouped in 3s and we were to prophecise over each other... i will blog this down for future reference.

michael said that God wants me to have the patience of salvation and the patience for God's delieverance. The passage given is from Ps 6

3 My soul is in anguish. How long, O LORD, how long?
4 Turn, O LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.
5 No one remembers you when he is dead. Who praises you from the grave?
6 I am worn out from groaning; all night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears.
7 My eyes grow weak with sorrow; they fail because of all my foes.
8 Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping.
9 The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer.
10 All my enemies will be ashamed and dismayed; they will turn back in sudden disgrace.


Actually i feel that this word is not so applicable to me now but maybe in the future... blogging this as a reminder

Ps Ben prayed for me to have clarity in my mind & soul for this coming year and God will meet my every need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home